We are going to talk about new free plugins. Which allows to Add Reviews to members Profile in a social network or community WordPress site powered by BuddyPress.
Add Reviews to members Profile: BuddyPress User Profile Reviews Plugin
BuddyPress User Profile Reviews Plugin or BuddyPress member review plugin is an addon plugin for BuddyPress. Its only dependency on BuddyPress.
To install BuddyPress User Profile Reviews Plugin.
- Download plugin from here
Upload, install and activate it
Check out the reviews tab and click on setting.
In general setting tab. The switch options for
- Disable/Enable multiple reviews on a profile by a single user.
- Auto approve the review
- Show on member directory page(star ratings)
- Allow button of ‘show review’ to read the complete review
- Email notification to profile user
- Select no. of review shown on the review page,
- Select the members on which profile reviews are not allowed,
- Option to add a review as anonymous
- Create criteria for the rating, enable an disable the criteria.
- Shortcode to put the form [add_profile_review_form] . Put the form in any place you want with this shortcode
- It has option to change the label “review” to your choice and color of rating
- How can we submit the review to a member profile by using this plugin?
When visiting the “/members” section in the site, go for single profile view page, there you can see a menu namely, “Reviews” that will allow you if you are a site member to add profile review
- What is the Top Members widget and how to use it?
Members Review widgets display list of members on site front-end. When you successfully activate BP Member profile review plugin. Then you can see Members review widget in the widget section.
Please visit Wbcom Designs for any query related to plugin and BuddyPress.
You can also checkout