Become a Guest Author
Would you like to write for BPcustomdev? Sure, we do accept guest posts and we appreciate your interest in writing blogs for us. We are always looking forward to having new voices on board and welcome you as our guest author to share your expertise or experience with our audience.
Guest blogging, at BPcustomdev, requires high caliber blog posts from marketers and industry leaders. For paid guest posts, Contact us.
Before sending us an article, you should know that we have rules, and we’re quite strict about them. So please, read them carefully before contacting us.
What we expect out of your Articles?
Here are some topics that, we think, can deliver the most value to our readers. Have a look at these to have a better idea of what we’re looking for:
- WordPress security
- WordPress plugins and themes
- Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
Apart from that, if you have something in mind that doesn’t come under these categories, feel free to share your idea with us. We will look into it and let you know if it is suitable for our respected audience.
- Please send an email titled “Guest post” and introduce yourself
- Articles have to be written in English
- Please deliver finished work – spell-checked, proof-read and read by you three times
- We know you’re writing the article to promote something – let us know where you want to link to. All our links are do-follow but we need to check them first
- No affiliate links, under any circumstances!
- Send us a few ideas before writing the article – it’ll save you time because we can’t approve just anything
- In general, we give the green light based on titles, but until we see the entire article we do not guarantee it’ll be published
- Original content only! Not refurbished, not rewritten. We check all submission and can easily identify copied (stolen) content
- We don’t have a minimum content length rule, but we’re looking for epic pieces
- Write for readers, not search engines
- Add tables, code, graphs, infographics; if needed we’ll code custom tools to go along with your content
- If your idea is a derivative of someone else’s work, we would recommend you to give them credit.
- We would suggest you avoid being too technical or using heavy jargons.
- Submit the article that is properly structured with heading tags(H1, H2 or others).
- Submit article including good quality images or videos that are relevant and appropriate. Provide proper credit if you are using someone else’s image in your article.
Contribute your post
If you have understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, submit the article on our email id at [email protected]
If you have any queries regarding guest posting, don’t hesitate to ask.