Themes that can enhance your website appearance and design
Writers, authors, publishers, and bloggers fall into the same category somehow and interlinked with each other in many ways. These people think creatively and present their imagination in the form of words. Whatever you are reading over here is the work done by a writer only. Everything which has a written form on the web has been composed of these people in one way or another. Publishers help these people to present their work in front of the world. Today you will go through some WordPress themes which can enhance your website design and layout. Try them to make your website look unique and classy.
No need to search too many WordPress themes that could confuse you. Just read thoroughly to understand which one of them is matching your requirement. If you are any one of them a writer, author, publisher or blogger then it is time to get a theme for your website. Only content is not going to help but your website appearance will attract people and grab their attention. Try now to boost your website performance within no time.
Here are 15 best WordPress writer theme for authors, publishers, and bloggers:
This WordPress writer theme is best suitable to showcase your work in a perfect style.
- It is pre-loaded with several home page concepts which includes one for book reviews and one for a bookstore. The other one is for introducing a book and the last one focusing on the author.
- It has ten different blog layouts along with several online store layouts, sliders, and page builder features.
- It can put your books and your written work in the front and the center maintaining professionalism.
2. Narratium WordPress theme
Having a fixed sidebar which acts as a home option for logos, navigation, and the titles. The durable WordPress writer theme is out now.
- Very simple and has a stunning and attractive design
- Has a separate sidebar
- The scrollable pane present on the right side holds the archives and the posts
3. Guten Type
Introducing Gutenberg to WordPress had a strong impact on ways of writers operating WordPress
- It is like an open book and is clean having no complication making it suitable for authors
- It includes enhanced block styles
- Has several custom shortcodes meant using with Gutenberg
4. WordPress Author Theme Blog for Writers
It has a modern and functional design and can be installed hitting the click button hence, reducing installation time.
- You have an option to choose between three different homepages fully editable using a visual composer
- Compatible with WooCommerce and the best part you can sell of ebooks using this theme
- You can create slideshows using a slider which enables highlighting of your favorable articles
Specially designed for writers and authors. A unique theme is available for you now.
- Simple design with no distractions making your stories the most important event on your site
- You can add your work instantly
- Features like reading box featured posts and multiple layouts make it responsive.
6. The writer
If you have worries related to completion, try this theme.
- It features several images for your work just like book covers
- No distractions and leaving customers free to watch and go through your content
- It also supports Google+ and authorship.
A beautiful and creative theme meant for writers and authors.
- Can be customized which lets you create a unique presence online
- You can customize and style colors, fonts, and backgrounds
- Provides support for WooCommerce
8. The thinker
You can go for this theme to create an approachable website. It was last updated in the year 2019.
- Supports WooCommerce allowing you to sell your work via the website
- You can feature your work on other websites using page templates such as showcase and projects
- Provides support for the Jetpack plugin by which you can add sharing options onto your website
9. WordPress for Writers
Though it appears to be simple from the outside but is loaded with outstanding features safeguarding your content against the competition.
- Has a clean and simple design along with elegant typography
- Has advanced layout options and amazing featured images
- People can go through your content hitting the previous and forward button located below each post
If you are looking for a grid-based layout then wait for no further and choose Movement theme.
- Has sufficient designs options for writers and authors
- You can customize this theme
- It has a responsive design
This theme highlights your content and the best option to showcase your work.
- Has a theme options panel which lets you customize colors, fonts, etc
- The portfolio page is added so that you can show samples of your work on the websites
- You can also promote ebooks and books
If you seek a decent text-based WordPress theme then go for it.
- It includes several page templates and support for different post formats
- You will be able to customize fonts, colors, and backgrounds
- Has a clean and clear design safeguarding your content
13. The novelist
The best WordPress writer theme having is creative design is available now.
- Has thumbnail images which can be easily linked with the help of WordPress system
- It consists of AJAX pagination providing instant page loading speed
- It was last updated in the year 2019
An advanced theme that features bold imagery and strong typography.
- It supports video backgrounds
- Can support different post formats letting you add video posts and podcasts
If you are seeking a theme having variation in homepage layouts and different customization options, choose SmartBlog.
- You get to feature your work, typography controls using page templates and post gallery
- You can manage your content easily
- Visitors can share your work on social media platforms
These were the finest WordPress writer themes which have been displayed for your convenience. If you find one of them suitable and matching your requirements then wait for no further and go for them.