Censor common bad words in community social network WordPress site using BuddyPress Profanity plugin.
BuddyPress Profanity WordPress Plugin to Censor common bad words – swear words: Use BuddyPress Profanity plugin to censor content in your community! Easily Censor all the unwanted words in activities, private messages contents by specifying a list of keywords to be filtered.
Flexible options include advanced control over content such as strict/non-strict filtering. Flagged keywords which are embedded in whole words can be ignored.
e.g. ‘Profanity’ will be ignored if you have ‘fan’ as a flagged keyword. Otherwise, with strict filtering OFF, it will appear as ‘Pro***ity’.
Features of BuddyPress Profanity
- You can add your own list of bad words.
- Options to enable content filter for Activities, Activity comments & BuddyPress Private messages.
- Options for admin to choose which type of word rendering he want to activate for the site.
- You have a choice which type of filter character you want to use to hide bad words.
- Site admin has choice to enable/disable case sensitive filter.
- Options for Strict filters to filter characters within the words.
BuddyPress Profanity Settings to Censor common bad words
Front End Censoring: Once you have entered a list of keywords, and have the filter options set to your requirements, your community will be protected from unwanted content.
Clean out activities: Filter out bad words from your community, it will censor them in real time.
Clean Private Messages: Keep your community private messages clean.
Be the first to leave a review.